Fall In Line

Fall In Line

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, March 27, 2017

I've learned we're all looking for that one thing,
Bound to get it one way or another
Even if it's just for a moment,
Still gotta have that something
Whatever it may be
Whatever it may lead to

Jumping from one train to another
You don't really mean it when you say you know how to be alone
Even sometimes I get tired of being ghost
Power to drive the sanest insane
Make 'em take up different faces
But they'll come back to the same place

A cycle maybe we can or cannot see
Really, we're not as different as we claim
Did some shit that made you hurt
Next one come, roles are reversed
Tell ourselves it's all for the better
Outrun our pasts to sometimes go back
Are there changes?

I guess it's a matter of time
For us to fall in line
I just pray I find a peace of mind
Everyone deserves not to live a lie
Everyone deserves what they refuse to see
A love never-ending

Comments

Popular Posts