Game of Crazy

Game of Crazy

By Shaire Blythe
March 19, 2017

Too bad you was Brown, I was Rihanna
Destroyed a picture perfect,
So young, carefree
I put all my trust in you
And look at what you do
There's no getting through
No getting through

The ups and downs
They were never worth it
Twisting words around
Played the game of crazy
But not anymore
Fighting a losing battle
No longer torn
I see who you really are

Damn you were good, you knew just how to catch me
Realest one I'd known, so it seemed
Catching all my weaknesses,
Had to toy with them
I would say I'm through, then run back to you

Even with the scars on my heart, I can view a gentle man
More than playing a part, to get the benefits you can
But we weren't going nowhere
We still are hopeless
No we're not going nowhere
I always make sure of it

Would've given my last breath
You made it where I couldn't
War after war, you let me see I shouldn't
Play the game of crazy

Comments

Popular Posts