Never Hurts


Never Hurts

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, March 3, 2017

You know, darling
I told you so

Don't forget about me
I'll be waiting

It's been a long, long time
Tried to get you out my mind
But I've been deprived

If you really knew how much I tried,
Tried to be the good girl
But you make me wanna lose her
And never return

If they come to save me
They only would hurt themselves
My whole world is changing
But this never hurts
No, it never hurts me

Give it to me one more time,
You know what I want

No need for a disguise
We're on the same level

These other guys come in and out my life
I have no expectations
But you have my world shaking
I won't let you know, but I know it shows

These fortified walls could all come crashing down
One single touch, one single look
I really don't want to stick around
I don't wanna witness our disaster

Comments

Popular Posts