Where I'll Be

Where I'll Be

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, August 25, 2017

Hard time, figuring if you want me to come around, or stand my ground
Mixed signals, aren't you sick and tired of them?
A greater headache I can't take,
Maybe it's just what we're all used to,

Thinking we can get away with anything
Thinking we're immune to consequences
Half the time, we don't see them coming

I don't wanna make a bed I can't lay in
Been wanting something different
Losing my mind to find another way
I've seen everything change

Don't judge me
I need some understanding
When I go the distance or cave into me
Going off from what I'm given
Believing what I'm seeing
If you need me, you know where I'll be

Wandering, gently swaying to the rhythm of my soul
Not tripping, true love takes me home

Let the past be erased, all the temporary
Holding on to fragments to not be alone

Maybe it's just what were used to,
So damn complicated
When it's much simple

Either it's real or imagined
Either we feel or we haven't
Half the time, it's just for a moment

I don't wanna fall into the coat of lust
Been searching for something different
Paving a path to find another way
Everything has changed

Waiting patiently for the next journey, that'll take my breath away
So many high points that mean everything to me,
But they all fade away
In my memories
I can keep
Till it's permanent, you know where I'll be
In a space so lovely
I won't lose me

Comments

Popular Posts