Trip Feelings

Trip Feelings

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, October 14, 2017

Let me feel you
Let me be near you
Let me breathe you
Let me convince you
Time's been wasted
Triple times two
With you, I can't ignore

You are too faded
Going to places
That I cannot reach

 I'll meet you in spaces
Without your leverage
And still go deep
Into the unknown

Tell me we're not like before
This time we're much much more
Innocence before regret
I think we'll live until the end

Cannot find mad in our storm
Moving past our surfaces
This new love isn't torn
We're just mending damages

What we care to see
What we don't believe
But deal with them
Demons we do adore
What we're searching for
Not rooted in reality

Won't you say we can
Surpass the trip of lies
Get right to it
Rockaway to lullabies
And close our eyes
Until the end

Comments

Popular Posts