Surrender

Surrender

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, October 19, 2017

Give me a fix
Take it easy on me right now

 A beautiful bliss
Soon as the sun goes down

 Heat is rising
Time is getting close
We are young
So I can't say no

 Lets no be found
Shut our pride down

 And surrender
For life
See the thunder in our eyes
There's nothing wrong with
Knowing we're not quite right
So we surrender for life

 Vapors got a hold
Don't desert me right now

 I just need you close
I swear that I won't choke out

Bring me higher
I just can't sit still
Won't deny ya
Cause this is real

 Head in the clouds
I can see your crown

Come share the love of what
We know together
Choice of our drug
Make it last forever
Be the party
And go till they say stop

 Enhance what's our vision
Explore the parts we've been missing
And give it all we got

Comments

Popular Posts