Remember Us

Remember Us

By Shaire Blythe
October 21, 2017

Is this how'd you say
Out fates predetermined
I'm not feeling the same
Pass me what I can't take

Losing ourselves in the end
You just might reprimand me
For being who I want to be

I hope we can remain friends
But I know how story goes
Friends won't do for you

If this is our last night together
I'll give you the world till you feel better
About us
And love
The type only I can give
If you ever feel you're messed up
And that you don't deserve better
Remember us

Explore the ground you've abandoned
Take that step you were afraid of

Don't hold back
I don't want you to ever run from what you dream of

You know I'll be okay
Bruises aren't a thing to me anymore

Let's not pretend
We've gone so far without the bullshit
Let's not start now
Let's not make this complicated

Don't dive off the deep end
Carry on
I know the world can be cruel
But to me
You're as beautiful as they come

Remember us
Remember the shades of love 

Comments

Popular Posts